Pages

November 23, 2010

Your favorite AP blogger is taking a break !

Hi everyone....thanks for the emails over the past few weeks.  All is good on this end. 

Just wanted to report that I will be refocusing my energies toward a number of dimensions of business process outsourcing (BPO) and offshoring, and therefore taking a break from my blogging on AP and invoicing initiatives. 

Thanks for all of your support.  I've met some very interesting AP professionals via blogging, and wish you all the best for the future !

4 comments:

Inventory POS System said...

I like your article and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on web.

working capital said...

I hope that all is well!

Bose said...

All the best!
Invoice template

Anonymous said...

Hello Paul,
your blog posts have very high quality, please keep posting as possible. thanks ~ Accounts Knowledge Hub